Unfortunately I didn’t have anything St. Patrick’s Day related to show you, since I’ve been working on…this!
It’s an entry for a contest, as well as one of my first serious watercolor paintings. :3 I used Simply Watercolor’s tube set, and added a few touch-ups with Derwent’s watercolor pencils. The outline was originally drawn with a standard mechanical pencil, but for the final painting I used a copy of the outline. Considering that I’m not very experienced with watercolors, I must admit that I’m quite happy with it!
And yet, now that I’m looking at my reference again, I’m noticing many mistakes. Especially the wings…I’ve invented a new style of picasso, it seems! 😛 But as always, I’m very open to comments and critique. ^^